(CIVND1) Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1
- Describe characteristics of Cisco video solutions
- Assess requirements for successful video solution implementation.
- Become familiar with deployment configurations and options
- Learn environmental requirements and endpoint installation of Cisco TelePresence systems
- Working knowledge of IP networking such as included on CCENT or CCNA certification.
- Familiarity with concepts included in ICND1, ICND2.
Pricing and Schedule
Classes are offered in multiple locations throughout the globe as well as through our unique Virtual Attendance options. Typically courses are offered 1-2 times each month. For more information contact us below.
Want to learn more? Click the Button and our Customer Liaison Department will reach out to help you collect any further information you may need to learn about our programs.
Module 1: Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Video Technology Basics
- Video Protocols and Media
- Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
Module 2 – Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Environmental requirements for video installations
- Installing Cisco TelePresence endpoints and profile systems