CCIE Collaboration Pt 1 – CIEC
NC-Expert Training Program for Cisco-Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE)
CCIE is the pinnacle certification available to Cisco-focused engineers. Our CCIE Collaboration training program is suitable for engineers with 3-5 years of Cisco Collaboration experience.
Our program is designed to take a CCNP-level candidate from start to finish through the CCIE Collaboration process.
Preferably, the candidate will already have achieved a current CCNP or would have completed training in the latest version of the associated courses.
Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Collaboration, Part 1 – CIEC Workshop
The Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Collaboration – Advanced Workshop (CIEC) is part of the Cisco 360 Learning Program and teaches students how to use an expert-level, problem-solving process, including options analysis, to support complex Cisco Collaboration technologies and topologies.
This course is for technical professionals who are in the middle stages of preparing for the Cisco CCIE Collaboration Practical Lab Exam.
Advisory: CCNP Collaboration, along with NC-Expert’s preparatory training program
CCIE Written Exam
CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam
This workshop will present you with graded labs and give you advanced feedback and one-on-one time with your mentor/instructor.
The course goal is to develop an expert-level problem-solving process including options analysis to support complex Cisco Collaboration technologies and topologies. This is a highly intensive training, engaging students full time throughout the week.
You will learn expert level concepts for deploying a Cisco Collaboration environment such as:
- Describe CCIE level problem-solving approach to QoS task analysis
- Describe the call and message flows, selected features, and troubleshooting approaches for Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Describe how globalized call routing works and how it simplifies dial plan deployments in large customer environments
- Describe Service Advertisement Framework and Call Control Discovery
- Describe how Enhanced Location CAC works and how it is implemented in Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments
- Describe various hardware- and software-based media resources that include features like conferencing, transcoding, MOH, and others
- Describe how URI dialing is implemented in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and then what to consider when implementing SIP with other vendors
- Explain the different call-routing tables that are available in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, as well as how the tables are used to route calls
- Describe Cisco EMCC