CCIE Routing and Switching Pt 1 – CIERS1
NC-Expert Training Program for Cisco-Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE)
CCIE is the pinnacle certification available to Cisco-focused engineers. Our CCIE Routing and Switching training program is suitable for engineers with 3-5 years of Cisco Routing and Switching experience.
Our program is designed to take a CCNP-level candidate from start to finish through the CCIE Routing and Switching process.
Preferably, the candidate will already have achieved a current CCNP or would have completed training in the latest version of the associated courses.
Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching, Part 1 – CIERS1 Workshop
CCIE Routing and Switching Advanced Workshop 1 (CIERS1) is part of Cisco’s CCIE expert-level training program and teaches candidates how to use an expert-level, problem-solving process, including options analysis, to support complex Cisco Routing and Switching technologies and topologies.
This is a highly intensive 5-day training workshop, engaging CCIE candidates full-time throughout the week. This course is for technical professionals who are in the middle stages of preparing for the Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching practical Lab exam.
Advisory: CCNP Routing and Switching, or to be working and very conversant with related technologies
CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam
CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam
The candidate will learn expert-level concepts for deploying a Cisco Routing and Switching environment such as:
- Discuss your baseline status for Cisco CCIE® lab readiness
- Resolve expert-level Layer 2 and DMVPN task analysis, configuration and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level core task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level BGP issues from both a configuration and troubleshooting perspective
- Resolve expert-level MPLS L3 VPN configuration tasks.
- Resolve expert-level multicast task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level IP connectivity issues regardless of whether they involve IPv4 or IPv6
- Resolve expert-level router MQC QoS task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level Network Services task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level multitopic core and advanced task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues