CCNA Collaboration – CICD
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions.
It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance.
A new type of lab called a Discovery lab is introduced. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way.
The course also contains Challenge labs. Challenge labs are labs where students test their knowledge gained through a lesson or multiple lessons.
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) Training for CCNA Collaboration
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
Exam Required for CCNA Certification
Exam#: Cisco 210-060 CICD
Duration: 75 minutes (55-65 questions)
Exam proctor: PearsonVUE
**Additional exams required for certification: CIVND1 and CIVND2**
CICD Course Outline
- Module 1: Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Module 2: Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Module 3: Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Module 4: Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Module 5: Provide End User Support