CCNA Collaboration – CIVND
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND)
This course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures.
It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications.
A new type of lab called a Discovery lab is introduced. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way.
The course also contains Challenge labs. Challenge labs are labs where students test their knowledge gained through a lesson or multiple lessons.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) Training for CCNA Collaboration
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
Exam Required for CCNA Certification
Exam#: Cisco 210-065 CIVND
Duration: 75 minutes (55-65 questions)
Exam proctor: PearsonVUE
**Additional exams required for certification: CICD**
CIVND Course Outline
- Module 1: Cisco Business Video Solutions
- Module 2: Cisco Unified IP Phones, Collaboration Desk Endpoints, and Cisco Jabber
- Module 3: Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 4: Multipoint Conferencing
- Module 5: Cisco Digital Media Players