CCNA Cyber Ops – SECFND
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND)
CCNA Cyber Ops
Cybersecurity in Information Technology is critical. According to Kaspersky Labs, in 2017 the average cost of a single enterprise data breach was $1.3 million. Hiscox Insurance estimated the cost, to the global economy, of cybercrime in 2016 alone was $450 billion.
Cisco’s CCNA Cyber Ops certification training prepares the student to recognize potential threats and to understand the defensive techniques and countermeasures available which can mitigate or prevent attacks.
This is the first of two 5-day courses which prepare students for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Cyber Ops certification.
SECFND Training for CCNA Cyber Ops Certification
- Describe, compare, and identify various network concepts
- Understand the fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Basic IPv4 and IPv6 addressing knowledge
Exam Required for CCNA Certification
Cisco 210-250 SECFUND
Proctored exam: 90 minutes (55-60 questions)
Exam proctor: PearsonVUE