CCNA Routing and Switching – CCNAX
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Accelerated (CCNAX)
CCNA Routing & Switching
Routing & Switching is the mainstay of Cisco training courses and career advancement. Routing & Switching concepts underpin most of the network technology in use today.
Understanding the basics of networking is fundamental to designing, implementing, managing, analyzing, and troubleshooting networking issues and preventing the downtime which is so bad for business.
This intensive accelerated course consists of Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) content merged into a single 5-day course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow.
Students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats.
CCNA Routing and Switching training provides the core knowledge necessary for advancement in many of Cisco’s certification tracks.
It also includes more in-depth topics that teach learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing students for the single/combined Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Routing & Switching certification exam, thus eliminating the need to take the two separate ICND1 and ICND2 exams.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Accelerated Training for CCNA Routing & Switching Certification
- install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security
- describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
Exam Required for CCNA Certification
Cisco 200-125 CCNA
Proctored exam: 90 minutes (60-70 questions)
Exam proctor: PearsonVUE
CCNAX Course Outline
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Module 3: Summary Challenge
- Module 4: Implementing Scalable Medium Sized Network
- Module 5: Introducing IPv6
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Module 7: Implementing Network Device Security
- Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Module 9: Summary Challenge
- Module 10: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Module 11: Implementing Wide-Area Networks
- Module 12: Network Device Management
- Module 13: Summary Challenge