CCNA Security – IINS
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end users and channel partner customers.
The course focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples.
Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure.
This 5-day course prepares students for the Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) – Security certification exam.
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) Training for CCNA Security
Upon completion of the course, students should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Exam Required for CCNA Certification
Exam#: Cisco 210-260 IINS
Duration: 90 minutes (60-70 questions)
Exam proctor: PearsonVUE
**Additional exams required for certification: ICND1**
IINS Course Outline
- Course Introduction
- Network Security Concepts
- Secure Network Devices
- Virtual Private Networks
- Advanced Topics