CCNP Routing and Switching – TSHOOT
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
CCNP Routing and Switching
Routing & Switching is the mainstay of Cisco training courses and career advancement. Routing & Switching concepts underpin most of the network technology in use today.
Understanding networking is fundamental to designing, implementing, managing, analyzing, and troubleshooting networking issues and preventing the downtime which is so bad for business.
CCNP Routing and Switching training provides the networking professional with the knowledge to successfully manage enterprise-level networks.
This 5-day course is one of three which prepare students for the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Routing & Switching certification exams.
TSHOOT Training for CCNP Wireless Certification
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing
- Layer 2 switching
- VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
- Switch security issues
- Link aggregation protocols
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs) – HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 3 path control
- Internal and External Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IPv6 Networking
- CCNA Routing and Switching
Exam Required for CCNP Certification
Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT
Proctored exam: 120 minutes (15-25 questions)
Exam proctor: PearsonVUE
Also required for CCNP Routing and Switching certification:
300-101 ROUTE and
TSHOOT Course Outline
TSHOOT, a 5-day instructor-led training class, includes major updates and follows an updated blueprint. However, note that this course does not cover all items listed on the blueprint. Some older topics have been removed or simplified, while several new IPv6 routing topics have been added.
Course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS software release 15 and technically updated.
Course also introduces new type of labs, called discovery labs. Discovery labs are instructor-guided lab through which student explores new topics in an interactive way. All labs are developed only as virtual labs.
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd