Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
for the ENWLSI certification exam, from Cisco portfolio 2.0 (2020)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 class gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues.
You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues. The class provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
This class also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
Who Should Enroll?
This training class is for engineers who work in the following roles:
Wireless network engineer
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
After taking this class, you should be able to:
Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
Prerequisite Knowledge Advisory
Before taking this class, you should have:
General knowledge of networks
General knowledge of wireless networks
Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco classes are available/recommended to help you achieve the prerequisite advisory:
Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
5 days instructor-led training with hands-on lab practice.
Exam Required for ENWLSI Certification
This class will help you prepare for the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam. The exam tests your knowledge of wireless network implementation, including:
Advanced location services
Security for client connectivity
After you pass 300-430 ENWLSI:
You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
The class outline is as follows:
• Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
- Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
- Configure Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points (APs)
- Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Implement Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)
- Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Configure Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful Client Authentications
- Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Configure Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
- Identify Wireless Clients and Security Threats