Certified Wireless IoT Connectivity Professional – CWICP
Official CWICP Certification Training!
The Certified Wireless IoT Connectivity Professional (CWICP) understands IoT connectivity standards and operation in business and industrial networks.
This knowledge can be applied to deploy and troubleshoot the most common wireless IoT protocols with an in-depth understanding of their operations.
A CWICP should be able to identify the technology and security requirements for a given IoT solution.
- Understand Wireless Networking and Internet of Things (IoT) Standards
- Identify the Technology and Security requirements for a given IoT solution
Pre-Requisite Knowledge Advisory
- Basic Understanding of topics taught in CWISA
Exam Required for CWICP Certification
Exam Proctor: PearsonVUE
Recertification: 3 years
- RF characteristics related to IoT protocols
- The MAC and PHY of the most common wireless IoT protocols
- Security features of wireless IoT protocols
- Troubleshooting methods for wireless IoT connections
- Mutiple protocols covered in detail
- IEEE 802.15.4