Certified Wireless IoT Integration Professional – CWIIP
Official CWIIP Certification Training!
The Certified Wireless IoT Integration Professional (CWIIP) develops and implements solutions that integrate multiple wireless-sourced management, monitoring, and control data through programming.
This professional can identify and use the appropriate tools to extract, transform, and load data to and from wireless Internet of Things (IoT) systems.
The CWIIP plays a crucial role in planning and delivering scalable solutions to automate the transport of and response to data throughout a heterogeneous network.
- Understand Wireless Networking and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Understand IoT Automation
- Identify and use Tools to extract, transform, and load data to, and from, IoT systems
Pre-Requisite Knowledge Advisory
- Thorough understanding of topics taught in CWISA
Exam Required for CWIIP Certification
Exam Proctor: PearsonVUE
Recertification: 3 years
- Wireless IoT higher layer protocols like MQTT, CoAP, DDS, and AMQP
- Security solutions used within IoT integration projects
- Database systems and the role they play in integration projects
- Systems development using APIs, programming, and libraries
- Python programming fundamentals
- IoT libraries available for Python
- Solid requirements engineering skills
- Implementation, monitoring, and maintenance best practices